SoapTree BodyWorks is located in sunny Palm Desert, California. My name is Jennifer and all of the products you see here are handcrafted in small batches with the utmost attention to detail, with only the highest quality ingredients. Each oil, butter and herb used in my skin care products were selected for their nutritive nature. My recipes are tried and true and will improve the way your skin feels. Many thanks to my family and friends who have willingly tested my products.
I am a wife, mother and registered nurse with 17 years of bedside and home health care. As a nurse, I can tell you, skin care is my number one priority. Being our largest organ and our barrier to illness and disease, it’s vital to our survival. Caring for one’s skin is a full time job and I take my job very seriously.
My journey into handcrafted skin care products was born out of necessity. All my adult life I have suffered from contact dermatitis. Commercial products were wreaking havoc on my skin. After numerous trips to the doctor, urgent cares and emergency rooms, taking high doses of steroids and antihistamines, I started looking into how to make my own natural products. I began making soap and lotion with some nurse friends from work and found that we were pretty good at it. Soon after, we formed a business and started selling our products in Palm Springs on Thursday nights. Not long ago, after doing a bit of soul searching, I realized I wanted to go in different direction and started Soaptree Bodyworks. Not looking back, I created a whole new line of products with focus on nature and my natural surroundings.
All my soaps are made the old-fashioned way from scratch using lye and oils to create a truly luxurious bar of soap. Each scent has it’s own unique blend of oils and butters producing a soap that not only feels great on the skin, but also smells amazing and produces fabulous lather.
Why choose Soaptree products over all the rest?
- Products are made in small batches from whole, sustainable oils.
- Each bar of soap contains cruelty free silk fibers.
- The soap creates a thick, creamy, long lasting lather.
- Hard, long lasting bars of soap
- Skin safe essential oils, fragrances, floral waters and colors that comply with California state Prop 65.
- High in skin loving nutritive oils.
- Only natural Ecocert preservatives used.
- No EDTA (Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid)
- No SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate)
- Paraben & propylene glycol-free.
- I thoroughly research each and every ingredient. If I can’t use it on my sensitive skin, I won’t allow it on yours
Thank you for choosing Soaptree Bodyworks for you skin care needs. If you have questions or concerns, please drop me a line at Soaptreebodyworks@gmail.com. I’m happy to answer any and all questions.