Showing all 2 results
Omega Boar’s Hair Shaving Brush
Omega Boar's Hair Shaving Brush 10049Why I like this Omega Boar's Hair Shaving Brush.
- It's a high quality brush made in Italy for professional barbers.
- It's been conditioned to jump start the break-in process. As with all animal hair brushes, boar's hair in particular, the break-in process can take up to two weeks. It is said that Boar's hair brushes that aren't conditioned stink for the first 15 or so shaves. This conditioning has eliminated some of the typical aroma from a fresh brush
- Boar's hair brushes exfoliate the skin. Unlike badger hair which is very soft, boar's hair helps to eliminate some of the ingrown hairs through exfoliation.
- It's affordable. No one should go broke buying a shaving brush. Boar's hair is actually less expensive than a synthetic fiber brush.
- Unlike badger hair, boar's are not killed just for their hair. I love animals and don't believe in killing an animal just for it's fur. Badgers are treated as pests in China and are exterminated 'supposedly' under regulation. Their hair is collected for shaving brushes.